- Frequency range: 76MHz ~ 108 MHz
- Tuning Step: 100kHz /1Mhz
- Transmit Power: 1.5Watt or 5Watts ±10%
- Stability of Frequency: ±0ppm（-10℃~+50℃）
- Ripple or harmonic waves: <= -60dB
- Modulate Frequency error:<=75KHz（100%）
- Freq. Response: 100~15000Hz
- Antenna Connector: BNC type
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Audio Input Connector: 3.5mm headphone connector
- MIC Input Connector: 3.5mm headphone connector
- Power Supply: 12V DC (The current load of power supply should over 2A)
If you can match a good antenna to the FM transmitter, the effect will be better.The transmission range depends on many factors. The true distance is based on the sensitivity of the receiver, antenna of the receiver, and the building and other obstructions, which are between the transmitter and receiver. And the distance will much more in countryside.
ATTENTION: Never power on the transmitter when an antenna is not connected!!!